cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home internet

ss22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does Public Mobile have any home internet plan?

10 REPLIES 10

ss22

Thanks for letting me know how can I use pm sim  into wifi/cell hubs. However all the plans look very expensive comparatively to available home internet plans. I appreciate your help.

ss22

Yes, pm plans are very expensive to use as home internet. Thanks for your advice.

ss22

Thanks for sharing the other available option. 

ss22

Thanks for sharing this information. I'm in ON.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@ss22 wrote:

Hi @ss22 no, Public Mobile does not have home internet plan.  But Public Mobile family Telus and Koodo do in Alberta, BC and Quebec.

Have a wonderful day

Aloha

RosieR

nathfreder1

In the maritimes, there’s Xplornet. They work similar to how Public would with a smart hub but the towers are for use only with smart hubs so they wouldn’t be as high load.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ss22 

Public Mobile’s model wouldn’t work well for internet even if they had internet services which they don’t. The cheapest internet options I saw are offered by gemstelecom.

https://www.gemstelecom.com/en/residential/4-toronto-2-58

@ss22 

Using pm for home internet would be very expensive when comparing it to the price per GB that home internet plans offer. Using a service like telus smart hub mention by @Anonymous  can be a more affordable option if you cannot access traditional wired internet services.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ss22 : That's a broadly written question. You can insert a Public Mobile SIM into those wifi/cell hubs like the Telus SmartHub. But you can also just hotspot off your phone.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ss22 wrote:

No, they do not.

Need Help? Let's chat.