cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ho to add another number to my account?

Dustmaker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'd like to get a phone my 14 years old. Can I add her phone number to my account to keep it all together? I will be managing the account.

If not, what do I need to do? I don't want to use her email address as I want to be getting all communication.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@BEER wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Dustmaker  As mentioned you will have to create a new account for your 14 year old. If you can't use an email alias then setup a new email and setup a forwarder rule  to  forward all emails to your current email account. You can still use the same credit card for payment. Don't forget to use your referral code.

Doesn't work for me - tried to use same payment credit card on second account but it was not accepted.

@BEER  Submit a ticket to PM and they should be able to assist you with that. Using the same credit and multiple accounts is a widely used practice here. It works for me without any issues.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@geopublic wrote:

@Dustmaker  As mentioned you will have to create a new account for your 14 year old. If you can't use an email alias then setup a new email and setup a forwarder rule  to  forward all emails to your current email account. You can still use the same credit card for payment. Don't forget to use your referral code.

Doesn't work for me - tried to use same payment credit card on second account but it was not accepted.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

One phone number per account. If your using gmail, you can set us an alias. So if your addreess is my "mymail at gmail.com" and alias would look like "mymail+kid at gmail.com". All the emails will still all go to the same place.  You still can use the same creditcard for all the accounts.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dustmaker you can also use an email alias. Ex If you have a  google account and your email is Dustmaker@gmail.com you could use Dustmaker+kid@gmail.com. Just keep it under 30 characters.  There is a hard email address 30 character limit on the activation page. Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately,  you can only have one phone# per account and email.  You would need to purchase another sim and setup a new account with a different. email  You can register the same credit card or debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.