cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Rishad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there any customer service that i can talk by phone or a live agent that i can chat with ?

9 REPLIES 9

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Rishad Response time in this forum is usually faster than live chat or a call centre. Last time I called Air Canada wait time was quoted as 2 hours! Robot Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There are no call centres with PM and this is how they keep their prices low. Member issues are resolved within the Community or by contacting moderators, as outlined by previous members. PM is a prepaid service and no one is over charged. You get what you pay for.

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately not. You would have to speak to a moderator. 

On the bottom right of this page should be a "?", in a white speech bubble surrounded by a green circle. 

Ask SIMON, the Virtual Assistance to "speak to a human."

@Rishad  are you having issues? We can try to help you. That is what these forums are for.

Let us know!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Rishad wrote:

Is there any customer service that i can talk by phone or a live agent that i can chat with ?

You can send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Glenn1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

click the link below to message the moderator team.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Info about Moderator Team:
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12 midnight EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No @Rishad the moderators are the customer service here. To contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket ) what's your problem? We may be able to help you here.

@Rishad wrote:

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rishad  Your only option is to submit a ticket. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rishad wrote:

PM does not have call center or live chat.  

PM support is by moderator support ticket system.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.