cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I buy today 2 SIM card with public mobile for Walmart and I take free 2 SIM cards

Houcine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I buy today 2 SIM cards new activation public mobile I get  free SIM cards but no have 20$ bill bonus because I find promotion online if you active for Walmart you take free SIM card and 20$ bill bonus 😧

6 REPLIES 6

Korade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Houcine,

I can confirm the above message that you will receive a text message from Public Mobile letting you know they've been added! It took 24 hours for me, but it can be up to 72.

Best of luck,

Korade

@Houcine wrote:

I actived 2 SIM cards for me and my wife in Walmart hi give me free 2 SIM cards but no 20$ bill ??!

As mentioned in the promo announcement, it will take upto 72 hours for credits to show up in your account. You will also get a text message when credit is applied. 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for the info. Did you check your online accounts for the 20 dollar credits? And is 72 hours passed after your activation. It will take upto 72 hours after the activation for the credits to apply to your account. Also it should be noted that the promotion applies only for Talk + Text plans. 

If all these seems correct and you waited for 72 hours and still no credit please message the moderator team. They will be able to take a look at your account and help. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Houcine

I actived 2 SIM cards for me and my wife in Walmart hi give me free 2 SIM cards but no 20$ bill ??!

Houcine

I actived in Walmart for me. My wife hi give me only free SIM cards 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi there, 

Welcome to the PM community. Great to have you 🙂 

Did you activate the sim cards at Walmart or did you activate them yourself online? 

More info about the offer you are refering to and the conditions could be found here;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-a-SIM-20-bill-credit-when-you-activ...

Thank you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.