cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helped my parents sign up and now they dont remember their log in password

frugalcanuck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.

I helped my parents sign up for a public mobile phone a few months ago.  I am tring to get them the free add ons that are available before christmas.  They are recieving public mobile ads in their email account but they do not remember thier password to log into their account.  I type their email into the bar and it says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

How would I resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4

@frugalcanuck If your parents are willing to use a different phone number, you could activate a new account for them before the deadline. Private message me if you would like to do that and need a SIM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Did you create the self-serve for them?

What happens when you try to reset password?

What happens if you try to create the account

@frugalcanuck If you have access to their email account search for their "welcome" email. That will be their account username. 

Otherwise, you are stuck awaiting moderator assistance. To get a ticket: click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

While you are waiting try calling 611 from their phone. You can purchase normal add-ons that way but I'm not sure about the freebies. Let us know if 611 works, please.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

frugalcanuck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.

I helped my parents sign up for a public mobile phone a few months ago.  I am tring to get them the free add ons that are available before christmas.  They are recieving public mobile ads in their email account but they do not remember thier password to log into their account.  I type their email into the bar and (and click on forgot password) and it says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

How would I resolve this?

Need Help? Let's chat.