Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Sgtdrakend
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't login and can't make payment? Only have a hour left til. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

@Sgtdrakend wrote:

I didn't forget anything. This useless piece of crap online computer service has my login not work. Now I just got two payments of 60 to the useless account that can't activate or use because account suspended. *611 wants more money. I'm losing my mind. If none can fix than I want my money back.

@Sgtdrakend

When is your plan renewal date? If it is tomorrow it is "normal" for plan to say plan expired / suspended and payment will come out tomorrow. You will notice it also says “IGNORE THIS IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS OR ARE ON AUTOPAY” If renewal is not tomorrow and within 90 days see if you can manually make a payment to have your account reactivated (Even if you have enough funds, make another payment of few extra dollars) Then if it does not re-activate only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message Once it reaches 90 days inactive/suspended it will be deleted and removed.

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

If its your password, maybe one of your keys are sticking, or not responding always, caps lock is on (or was on when you create the password and is now no longer on), your shift key has a mind of its own, you had too many beers, maybe your browser is saving the old password (not updated) and its applying the old password to "help" you, maybe there is a glitch with your system, or if you are using your phone or gboard its adding a capital letter or not adding a capital letter as the first character, there are many reasons this could happen.

I suggest trying again, extremely carefully, possibly with "on screen keyboard"

A good trick is to open notepad or a similar app on your device and put in the password where it is VISIBLE, confirm it is correct, then copy the password into your clipboard (make sure there are no spaces before, or after your copy selection) and paste it into the password field, that way you know its 100% accurate. Some devices also allow you to show the password (not blank it out with ******) so you can view it while typing.

You may even be entering your password correctly, self serve system has many quarks and glitches. Try another browser, private browsing, clearing cache, incognito. Wait an hour and come back.

Telling us you will want to get your money back does nothing, we are other customers just trying to help you.  As @Jessica_T suggested, If all else fails, the mod team is the only one that can assist you with account access / credits / reimbursement.  Click this to send them a message. 

Sgtdrakend
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't forget anything. This useless piece of crap online computer service has my login not work. Now I just got two payments of 60 to the useless account that can't activate or use because account suspended. *611 wants more money. I'm losing my mind. If none can fix than I want my money back.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Sgtdrakend wrote:

@SgtdrakendWhy can't you login? Did you forget your password? Did you forget your e-mail address? Are you getting an error? Did you try another browser? You can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (dialing 611) (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sgtdrakend wrote:

@SgtdrakendDial 611, if your payment method on file is not working buy a voucher from recharge.com then use 611 to pay with the voucher

After you make payment, try to get account back https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ is password reset not working contact moderator team but might take a few days to respond.

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

Need Help? Let's chat.