cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help !!!!

Largojo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys I need help with the process to switch companies I ported my number from telus to public mobile, I went to the process I choosed the plan and after i got a error, I got charged the monthly plan by public mobile on my credit card, but I couldn't finish the process, I got stoked in the middle, i dont have user and password to go through my account and also I have not service !!!!what should I do? Thank you !  

14 REPLIES 14

@litt007 wrote:

In order to port (transfer) your existing # with another carrier over to PM, that number (account) needs to remain active during the port to be successful. If the account got deactivated before the port was completed, you will need to reactivate it. As well, you will likely also need to private message the Moderators so that they may assist.  Be advised the moderators are busy and it may take a day or so before they get back to you. Be sure to provide them all the info such as the old account #, name, and line #, as well as your new PM acccount and new number. Hope this helps.

This thread has had no activity for more than 8 days.  I would imagine that the member hasn't said anything since then, this issue has likely already been resolved.

litt007

In order to port (transfer) your existing # with another carrier over to PM, that number (account) needs to remain active during the port to be successful. If the account got deactivated before the port was completed, you will need to reactivate it. As well, you will likely also need to private message the Moderators so that they may assist.  Be advised the moderators are busy and it may take a day or so before they get back to you. Be sure to provide them all the info such as the old account #, name, and line #, as well as your new PM acccount and new number. Hope this helps.

GR
Mayor / Maire

Click on the envelope on the right hand top of the page and write a message to moderator_team and describe your problem 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Largojo wrote:

How I message them ?

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

Edit: ninja'd 🙂

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You may have to wait they seem to be busy

Inn a meantime download textnow they will give you alternative Canadian number ave unlimited text an call to North America when you have access to wifi

Largojo

How I message them ?

Largojo

I did it, and still the same "emergency calls" 

GR
Mayor / Maire

You'll have to message the moderator_team to get them to fix it. It might take up to 48 hours to hear back from them 

Largojo

Both sim cards dont work anymore 

@Largojo wrote:

It shows me emergency calls only. 

Your new sim or old sim?

If that's your old sim that means you ported and you should use the new sim

You should go ahead and create your self serve account, you will have option to do it if you click on my account in the top right corner

GR
Mayor / Maire

Did you try restarting your phone?

Largojo

It shows me emergency calls only. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you'll have to message the moderator_team to get that fixed up.  The Sim card doesn't work in your phone right? 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If your card it's charged you most likely are switched successfully

You don't create the self serve profile right away, it's done after, but you do specify your email. So please go ahead and create it

Your old sim may still be working while the port it's going on, you should try it

Need Help? Let's chat.