cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with plan renewal

sadsouza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I had initally signed up on the 90 day plan i.e. Ontario unlimited provincial and no text, no data. I changed the plan  a few days ago to a month to month same ontario unlimited so the only change was from 90 days to 30 days. And it said it would apply on the next renewal date. Not 100% sure what happened because it seems like the plan did not change to 30 days, and the account was put in a suspended state. After a bit of a struggle, was able to change it from a 90 day to 30 day plan. But still do not have the ability to make or recieve alls. When a call is made it says please add an addon. The 30 day unlimited plan seems active per the account.

Can you please help?

Thank you so much.

4 REPLIES 4

sadsouza
Still awaiting a response

sadsouza
Contacted pm via private message but no response. Been without phone service for a few days now

sadsouza

no trying local numbers as well as numbers within the province do not work. Just a guess this is a bug while changing plans. Hopefully they reply soon. I have not had service now in 3 days since the plan renewal/change even though there are funds in the account and the plan seems to be active

Spoiler

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will probably need to have a mod adjust, follow the instructions here to msg one of them. Changing plans seems to have bugs; mine did and they fixed it in a few days. 

As for the phone saying you need an addon, are you trying to call a phone oustide of your home province? if that is the case you will need an addon as that counts as a long distance

Need Help? Let's chat.