cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Help...almost done

Old service provider equipment number? Is that the IMEI? It won't accept it do eliminate the forward slash in the number?

Accepted Solutions
popping
Oracle

Re: Help...almost done

@darlicious wrote:

I entered the IMEI and it accepted it minus the 3 numbers after the forward slash and all the other required fields. Picked a plan then hit continue. It went to file not found. What now?

Restart your browser to clear your session state and start over again.  Forget the IMEI number.  Just use the 

- account number

- name on account

- phone number to be ported.

If you want to supply your IMEI number, don't use any special characters.  Just all numbers and no spaces. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Old service provider equipment number? Is that the IMEI? It won't accept it do eliminate the forward slash in the number?

@darlicious  the IMEI number on the screen of your mobile phone or smartphone by entering *#06# into the keypad.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious  the IMEI number on the screen of your mobile phone or smartphone by entering *#06# into the keypad.

@darlicious  If you are setting up a port best to use the account number instead of IMEI. If you are porting out from Speakout use your PIN. If you don't have your account number then call your old provider and ask for it.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I've entered the old account number the next box is the old service providers equipment number. What is That?

popping
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

I've entered the old account number the next box is the old service providers equipment number. What is That?

1.  previous account number,

2.  phone number to be ported

3.  and your name on your previous account

are you need to port your number to PM.

In addition to the about info, you may add your previous account PIN number.  But is not needed.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@darlicious  Don't bother with that. Just enter account number, name on the account and the phone number. That's all that is required.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I entered the IMEI and it accepted it minus the 3 numbers after the forward slash and all the other required fields. Picked a plan then hit continue. It went to file not found. What now?

popping
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

Restart your browser to clear your session state and start over again.  Forget the IMEI number.  Just use the 

- account number

- name on account

- phone number to be ported.

If you want to supply your IMEI number, don't use any special characters.  Just all numbers and no spaces. 

View solution in original post

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Ok here goes I'll start again from the beginning. Thx

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I cleared my browser...history everything. I waited over an hour to activate. This time I didn't make it to the choose your plan page instead after filling the final info on the old account etc...I hit continue...processing for a minute and back to "file not found". Is there a problem on pm's end?

Need Help? Let's chat.