Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Help with referral

@Elittle01 wrote:

Hi Z10user4,

Thank you so much. It makes sense now. You are probably correct. But do you know if I could cancel my current new sim and get another sim card to activate on my own at home?

If I referred my mom, and she gets her sim and activates it at home, then we both get $25, plus I get $1 off per month and does she also get a one time activation credit of $10?

Hmm. And further to what @will13am said...I'm then guessing that the $1 doesn't stack either. I think it's either/or...$25 once each OR $10 once and the ongoing $1. But I could be wrong.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

Hmm. And further to what @will13am said...I'm then guessing that the $1 doesn't stack either. I think it's either/or...$25 once each OR $10 once and the ongoing $1. But I could be wrong.

@z10user4, the 1/30 days is always available & applicable.  The extra $10/$25 will not prevent the $1/30 days.

Robot Happy

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If they are offering the $25 off that is what you will get you will not get both! The $10 is only when there are no other offers.

Highlighted
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@Elittle01 wrote:

Hi Z10user4,

Thank you so much. It makes sense now. You are probably correct. But do you know if I could cancel my current new sim and get another sim card to activate on my own at home?

If I referred my mom, and she gets her sim and activates it at home, then we both get $25, plus I get $1 off per month and does she also get a one time activation credit of $10?

@z10user4, you will always get the $1 per 30 days for referrals 

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can change the Sim on your account with a new one.  You will get the $1 for the referal plus whatever offer is advertised.