cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! No service!

Cahillpaige
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM card - filled out all information, including my referral from a friend. Credit card was charged the amount I agreed to, but the page timed out while it was activating - now Koodo has dropped me as I moved my number, and this SIM says no service. If I try to fill the activation out again it says invalid SIM - if I try to login it says invalid account. I can’t get a text message for the code to submit a ticket because I now have no carrier!! Help!!! 

3 REPLIES 3

@Cahillpaige wrote:

I ordered my SIM card - filled out all information, including my referral from a friend. Credit card was charged the amount I agreed to, but the page timed out while it was activating - now Koodo has dropped me as I moved my number, and this SIM says no service. If I try to fill the activation out again it says invalid SIM - if I try to login it says invalid account. I can’t get a text message for the code to submit a ticket because I now have no carrier!! Help!!! 

Before going the route of sending a private message,SIMon should be attempted first to open the ticket. That can be done by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

I know that you probably don't have a self serve account, but you should be able to verifty to the mdoerators that the account belongs to ou by using the account phone number and account PIN.

The invalid sim card messaging is showing because the sim card has already been attached to your account, but the system might not have provisioned any service. When this happens, which it probably did which would be indicated by the fact that the activation page timed out, only a moderator can fix this.

Cahillpaige
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Cahillpaige ,

Try these tricks first:

• enable/disable airplane mode
  • remove then reinsert you SIM
  • login to your self serve and enable/disable lost/stolen mode(resets the sim network)
  • reset your network settings
  • go to your text app settings and delete the cache 
  • restart

Also, did your friend received a text...then you may have completed your registration. 

Try to log in to you SELF SERVE account. Before you do, clear you cache and you open a tab in incognito mode to try logging in that way. 

If still issues contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Good luck and welcome!

Need Help? Let's chat.