cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I need Ontario Office Phone number and Email too.

Rasheeduddin313
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cyber wrote:

@srlawren, are you kidding me ?

You replied to one of my message posted in 2015 !

@Cyber my bad....  I think someone bravo'd an old response of mine on this thread recently so when I clicked through that notification and got here and scrolled to the bottom I saw your reply and for some reason tooootttttally missed that it was from 2015.  Confirmation bias? (was expecting new replies, thought I found one).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren, are you kidding me ?

You replied to one of my message posted in 2015 !

srlawren

@surreyboz wrote:

The post you responded to is 4 years old. 4 years ago email was one of the ways to contact Public Mobile 

@surreyboz yikes...I just did what I repeatedly point out to other people that do this!  Okay, I feel really silly now!!  Robot Embarassed Robot Embarassed Robot Embarassed

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@surreyboz wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Cyber wrote:

After this date, you can contact Public Mobile only by email. 

To send an email, use this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

@Cyber this is actually wrong.  You cannot contact Public Mobile via email, and that link you posted just takes you back to the home page.  The correct procedure is to send a private message to the moderator_team account.  You can learn more about that here:  How to Get Help

The post you responded to is 4 years old. 4 years ago email was one of the ways to contact Public Mobile 

This was partially caused by a different user who had previously resurrected this thread with a spam post that has since been removed.

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

@Cyber wrote:

@Cyber this is actually wrong.  You cannot contact Public Mobile via email, and that link you posted just takes you back to the home page.  The correct procedure is to send a private message to the moderator_team account.  You can learn more about that here:  How to Get Help

srlawren

@Cyber wrote:

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

This contact method is no more valid.

Need Help? Let's chat.