cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t received my order

jin73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card on June 23. But I haven’t received it until now. Did you mailed it to me? How I can track it ?

8 REPLIES 8

birchy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was just about the post the same topic and noticed yours.  I ordered the day after you (June 24) and haven't received mine yet either.  Order confirmation email said 3-7 business days - today is business day 8.

For those that said to enter the order number as the Canada Post tracking # - that doesn't work.  My order number is 6 digits and it's not accepted as a tracking # on Canada Post's website.

I guess I'll just hurry up and wait. 🙂

*edit* hashtagcovidtimes

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wait till the end of the week. if it still hasn't arrived, then contact Moderators. 

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Use the order number as the tracking number unless you were explicitly given a tracking number. Alternatively, you can contact PM about online orders at webstore@publicmobile.ca 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators if you can't track it

You can message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

It really should have arrived by now

If the envelope really got lost save they just cancel your order, if you are short on time and need to sign up before you renew again with your old provider, you could go to Walmart, they often give free sims with in-store activation and you can use your referral there too. I've noticed that you are now likely to run into free sim on weekends. You can also give them a call in advance to check.

If you are not in rush, then you may run into a nice promotion while waiting, we never know when we'll have one:)

Welcome to Publicmobile

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jin73 its taking around 3 weeks for SIM cards to arrive when ordered from the PM website.Stay safe.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should have received an email Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/homeEnter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box Order number is sent on your email when you place an order.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jin73 Your email should have a tracking number for Canada post (order number). Use it to check where it is now.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try using the order number as the Canada Post Tracking number

Need Help? Let's chat.