cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received my SIM card, ordered it online on 30th May, 2020.

vincentkkun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Haven't received my SIM card, ordered it online on 30th May,20020. Order number is 202996. Got the confirmation email plus another email(says my order is on the way).

However, I tried to track it with order number plus postal code, no results. It's really a bad experience to get public SIM card online. I don't know what happen to my order. Could you help me check my order. If it's shipped yet, then please return my money. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please, use out friendly chatbot, SIMon by clicking here --> https://bit.ly/2HK8Bnb
He will help you with your situation for sure.

Public Mobile Team

@vincentkkun 

9 days isn't all that long. I agree that Public Mobile and its customers would for sim cards to be delivered more quickly than that, but I've had a few shipments within Canada take 3 or 4 weeks of late.

@byronrayne wrote:

All companies are experiencing shipping delays. I ordered a SIM card approximately two weeks ago. It took longer than I thought it should but somebody helped me understand the delays due to such increased online activity due shopping habit changes by consumers throughout the pandemic. It is a simple set up process once the card arrives. 

Good point.  I am accustomed to the within a week performance.  

byronrayne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All companies are experiencing shipping delays. I ordered a SIM card approximately two weeks ago. It took longer than I thought it should but somebody helped me understand the delays due to such increased online activity due shopping habit changes by consumers throughout the pandemic. It is a simple set up process once the card arrives. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there,

If you need further assistance, please log a ticket using SIMon!

Public Mobile Team. 🙂

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When I ordered mine a couple months ago I had no results as well when tracking until it was actually delivered to my box.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vincentkkun , I suggest following up with a moderator.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.