cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received free month

kozykamper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

flash sale on Nov 30 for free month of service. Sent email address and received reply saying I was eligible. Activated sim with same email and have not received ant notification of free month.

12 REPLIES 12

Fionnuala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidently activated before I signed up on the email campaign. Did I miss out on a free month? Is there any way I can activate that?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@kozykamper  some people on another thread got their credit today. Did you get yours?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@cin7  I understand however it's not past the period specified for the OP's case.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Thanks for your feedback @Jb456.

I encountered this issue when I signed up, and did not receive any credit within the period specified. I reached out to the Moderator Team, who resolved this.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@cin7  Actually there is no reason for the OP to follow up with moderators just yet. If they joined and entered their email on the link for the promo the terms say the credit will be applied within 30 business days but before next renewal. OP likely joined the Nov 1st promo and you had to activate by Nov 13th. All previous recent flash sales like this the credit was applied to account 10 or so days after the promotion ended. OP should wait before contacting mods.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Not sure if you reached out to the Moderator Team - but it's worth following up again

Start a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437). You’ll need to login first to your Community account for the link to work.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kozykamper 

When, exactly, did you register for the promotion?

And when did you activate your public mobile account?

@kozykamper  

So there was a flash sale till October 26th. Activate by Nov 6th.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

Those that signed up should have received the credit.

Then there was one to sign up by Nov 1st.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

People had to activate by November 13th. Maybe this is the one your signed up for??

If so, and you followed all the steps you should likely get the credit by next week.

Current sale going on is 1 gig extra for 6 months certain plans and people have till December 4th to activate.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-a-1GB-bonus-for-6-months...

If you signed up for the 2nd month free. I think you signed up for the one where you had to enter your email by November 1st and you had till the 13th to activate the sim card.

The terms of that promo say.

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal

So keep an eye on your account next week for the credit. (May even be tomorrow) but I think it will be more sometime next week.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kozykamper 

@Jb456 

I interpreted the OP as really actually being Oct 30. Obviously Nov 30 is impossible. There was a flash sale then too.

And he started his community account on the 28th.

@Anonymous  😂

@kozykamper  I had to edit my post as I can't seem to find this deal in the announcement section. Last 30 days free was beginning of November and to activate by the 13th. After that was a flash sale for 1 gig extra data for 6 months.

Do you have more details on the promotion you signed up on?..Did you enter your email address in a promo link? 

Let us know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kozykamper wrote:

flash sale on Nov 30 for free month of service. Sent email address and received reply saying I was eligible. Activated sim with same email and have not received ant notification of free month.

And if you used a referral code at activation then the $10 credit should show up within 3 days. Usually overnight.

🙂Jb

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Usually these promotions the terms say within 30 days the credit will be applied.

Do you have the details on this promotion? 

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.