cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received Sim Cards

Fastforce
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone;

I received an email on Wednesday from PM saying my Sims are on the way. Not quite sure how long they take to get here but it's been a week. Is this normal?

Regards,

10 REPLIES 10

@Fastforce wrote:

Hi,

I did so, but my order number is only 6 digits and when I try looking it up through the link.

I get the following message.

We didn’t find an item associated with this number.

What others are suggesting is to use the Public Mobile order number as a reference number on the Canada Post tracking website. This will not always work. Public Mobile does not always send sim cards using a trackable shipping method. Sometimes, sim cards are sent as an untrackable letter.

Try waiting another week and if you haven't received it then contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Fastforce

Hi,

I did so, but my order number is only 6 digits and when I try looking it up through the link.

I get the following message.

We didn’t find an item associated with this number.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should have received an email Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/homeEnter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box Order number is sent on your email when you place an order.

Fastforce

Thanks for the reply.

I do see they are using Canada Post, but I don't see a tracking number. 

At the moment all I see is. 

Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Atlantis7

in my case it took about a week and a half about 2 months ago. Interestingly enough Canada post did not update/refresh fast enough. When I checked for my mail it was already there after a week and a half. Canada post later got updated 2 days after it was delivered. Just in case, check your mail from time to time and give it a bit more time if its not there.

Cheers.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Fastforce Usually, it arrives within a week. Sometimes, it can take up to 2 weeks. Your order email should have Canada Post tracking number so you could track where the parcel is now.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check your email to see if there's tracking information for your order. If not, wait two or three more days and then email webstore@publicmobile.ca. Here is a link to some FAQs on ordering a SIM card: https://store.publicmobile.ca/pages/questions-and-answers 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Fastforce wrote:

Hi Everyone;

I received an email on Wednesday from PM saying my Sim are on the way. Not quite sure how long they take to get here but it's been a week. Is this normal?

Regards,

@Fastforce hi unfortunately this has become normal during this pandemic up to 2 weeks is not uncommon 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The email should have included your order number.

Go to Canada Post website and put the order number in the tracking field.

You should be able to track your sims.

If it has not been sent by Canada Post the email would have said who was the shipping company but they normally use Canada Post .

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 bonus when activating your sim card.

Let us know if you were able to track it via Canada Post.

Need Help? Let's chat.