cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received Sim Card after 10 business days.

amanwithoutasim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Information:

- Haven't received Sim card after 10 business days. 

- Recieved Text that it was shipped on May 13th. No other updates.

- Confirmed Address is correct. 

- No PM sim cards are available in the surronding areas that I currently reside in.

Concern: 

I will not recieve my purchased Sim Card and if I do I will not be eligible in time for the add on +5gbs. Due to various reasons, it wouldn't make sense to wait another week and a half and to have a activation deal such as this past.  

Question:

Is there anyway to activate my plan before having the Sim Card? 

4 REPLIES 4

@amanwithoutasim wrote:

Information:

- No PM sim cards are available in the surronding areas that I currently reside in.

Concern: 

I will not recieve my purchased Sim Card and if I do I will not be eligible in time for the add on +5gbs. Due to various reasons, it wouldn't make sense to wait another week and a half and to have a activation deal such as this past.  

Question:

@amanwithoutasim 

You would need the digits of an unused Public Mobile sim card (even if you don't physically have it).  To get the 5GB bonus, you would have to activate today.  Feel free to contact me by private message.  I may be able to help you out

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@amanwithoutasim 

You need a SIm card to activate PM plan unfortunately.  

You will need to contact moderator to send another PM SIM card.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Here is a link to try to track your SIM card:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

(Credit to NDesai)

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@amanwithoutasim wrote:

Information:

Concern: 

Question:

@amanwithoutasim  Contact Public Mobile and explain the situation and ask yhem if it's possible to get the bonus addon. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amanwithoutasim 

Just go to a store and get a free SIM and activate there.

Hold on to the SIM when it arrives for future considerations.

You wouldn't've known about this promo when you ordered the SIM at the time either.

Edit: I'm 2 hours away from a store myself. But if I really wanted this deal I'd head on out.

Need Help? Let's chat.