cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have signed up to PM on Dec 23 and was to receive 2 free months of service promo not received it

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous lol, 2 free vs 2nd free, how the smallest thing can have such a completely different meaning.  Would have been real nice if it was 2 free. Smiley LOL

@8183 wrote:

I have signed up PM on Dec23/2019 and was suppose to receive 2 free months but received a

bill that is due Jan 22. How do I go about fixing this?

@8183 

The dates are correct, all the plans are 30 day plans and December has 31 days.

By 21st you should have the funds deposited by public mobile into your account and those funds will be used by the system to cover your 2nd cycle which will be jan22-feb21. If you signed up for autopay and if you used referral you will have $14 left in your account that will bee used against the 3rd cycle

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@8183 IF you happen to be on the $15 plan, on autopay and were referred by a PM user, you're 3rd month WILL actually be free also, stay with me:

1st month Autopay $2

2nd month Autopay $2

3rd month Autopay $2

Referral Credit $10

All of these will be applied in your third month, if on a $15 plan, you'll still have $1 left and your 2nd and 3rd months will be covered.

Assuming you have all the above in play, on the $40 plan, 2nd month free and 3rd month will be $24 + applicable taxes charged to your credit card on file assuming you have no other credits added to your account before then.

Have already done that. Have a $40.00 plan

@hairbag1 wrote:

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $25/mo or higher plan by December 23, 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

As I'm sure many of you know, but the OP might not, this promo was eventually extended to include ALL PLANS! If you're on the $15 plan, you might want to send a message to @CS_Agent and see if you were eligible at the time of signup.

I have signed up PM on Dec23/2019 and was suppose to receive 2 free months but received a

bill that is due Jan 22. How do I go about fixing this?

@8183 IF you happen to be on the $15 plan, on autopay and were referred by a PM user, you're 3rd month WILL actually be free also, stay with me:

1st month Autopay $2

2nd month Autopay $2

3rd month Autopay $2

Referral Credit $10

All of these will be applied in your third month, if on a $15 plan, you'll still have $1 left and your 2nd and 3rd months will be covered.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you don't get it by the 2nd cycle, contact moderators

It should show up as balance within 30 days

It will be 2nd month not 2 months

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $25/mo or higher plan by December 23, 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

Perocolada
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

did they charge you on your card ?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@8183 Actually, I believe it was your 2nd month free. A credit equal to you account cost will be added to your "Available Funds" within 30 days of signing up, or before your first renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You read wrong then. The promo is for a free second month.

Need Help? Let's chat.