cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not been transferred to previous number from previous service

imslayers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've purchased a plan yesterday (~2PM ET) but my phone number from my previous provider has not been transferred over yet. I was told that it would be transferred within two hours but checking my phone today it is still on a temporary number. Any way to get support on this?

3 REPLIES 3

imslayers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ahh thx ticket is working now was previously giving me a 404

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@imslayers  which provider were you trying to port from? This is what is currently required to port. See link below. If it's Koodo prepaid then you have to contact a moderator using Simon. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen type "Port Request" and follow the prompts to get to one. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Number-transfer-in-Self-Serve-impacted-...

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Have you contacted the moderators to do the transfer? 

Two ways to reach them

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- private message them at link below.

Click here 

If you have previously contacted them. Maybe try a follow up message to them asking for an update as they're the only ones that can do the port.

If you did the port during activation. The port might be stuck or they require further detail and you'd have to contact them for assistance.

Ensure that your old.provider plan remains active and in good standing to complete the port.

Need Help? Let's chat.