cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Difficulty with SIM card number during Online Activation

sunnymaeve925
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to use the Public Mobile Online Activation to switch my phone account to Public Mobile. 

It asks me to enter my 19-digit number of my SIM card. But I check my iphone and found that the ICCID was 20-digit and IMEI is 15-digit (without spaces). I tried ICCID without the last digit and the website said it was in wrong format..

Therefore, could anyone help what should I put in in the fill of 19-digit SIM card number?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sunnymaeve925 wrote:

Thank you so much for replying!

I am trying to transfer from Fido to Public Mobile. What should I do? Should I purchase a new plan and SIM card first?

Can I do without changing my phone number?

Thank you again!

If you already a PM account, you can port your FIDO number to PM.

If you want a new PM account, 

1.  Buy a SIM card

2.  Activate you new PM plan with a number provided by PM.

3.  Test the PM service

4.  You can port your FIDO number to PM after your are happy with the PM service and everything are working.

sunnymaeve925

I am trying to transfer from Fido to Public Mobile. What should I do? Should I purchase a new plan and SIM card first?

Thank you again!

sunnymaeve925

Thank you again!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sunnymaeve925  You need to provide the number printed on the back of the PM sim card.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The sim card number should the the 19-digit number that appears on your SIM card.

Did you purchase a Public Mobile sim card ?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sunnymaeve925 wrote:

I am trying to use the Public Mobile Online Activation to switch my phone account to Public Mobile. 

It asks me to enter my 19-digit number of my SIM card. But I check my iphone and found that the ICCID was 20-digit and IMEI is 15-digit (without spaces). I tried ICCID without the last digit and the website said it was in wrong format..

Therefore, could anyone help what should I put in in the fill of 19-digit SIM card number?

Thanks!

PM is asking for the new PM SIM card serial number to activate your PM plan.  

Did you purchased your PM yet?

It has nothing to the IMEI or your old provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.