cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!

Maria_whatever
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have been with Public Mobile for years and have never had this issue! Have had the same plan since I started. I was paying $45/month for 1 gb, unlimited talk/text. Then the other day, I log on, see this "great" deal with 5gb's, unlimited talk/text for only $40. So i make the switch. I had credits already in my account, and it's taken $25 from my credit card, now my account is expired/suspended as of today? Please someone help. I NEED my phone for my kids, etc. I've already paid, there's no way I'm paying again! Thanks. 

12 REPLIES 12

Adele1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I believe there are system issues. My service has been cut off, and I made no changes. I looked at my account and I still have a credit, but there is a line item showing as "system issues".

Check your account to see if you have the same line item.

@Maria_whatever wrote:

All fixed! Wow that was horrible. But glad it's all good now!

Yeah not good but glad to hear everything has been resolved. Thanks for the update.

Maria_whatever

All fixed! Wow that was horrible. But glad it's all good now!

@Maria_whatever wrote:

@geopublic I set up autopay the same day I changed my plan. My old plan was to renew on the 21st. So on the 20th, I switched to the new plan, and set up auto pay. Still doesn't make sense to me. It should have starthed the new plan on the 21st, when they took out the money. There was sufficient funds.

@Maria_whatever Others are reporting that their issues similar to yours have been fixed and they are up and running. So hopefully your issue will be resolved soon.

@Maria_whatever wrote:

@geopublic I set up autopay the same day I changed my plan. My old plan was to renew on the 21st. So on the 20th, I switched to the new plan, and set up auto pay. Still doesn't make sense to me. It should have starthed the new plan on the 21st, when they took out the money. There was sufficient funds.

@Maria_whatever  Understood and you are correct but sometimes there are glitches with AutoPay so it can mess things up. Another thing to try while waiting for the Moderators is the Lost/Found trick because in some cases it acts as a soft account reset.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using the Plan and Add-Ons tab then select the Lost/Stolen Phone option click lost
3. Wait 5 minutes
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone

Maria_whatever

@Maria_whatever wrote:

I've sent a message to a mod. I'm hoping I can get a quick response. Really frustrated right now. Thanks for your help

@Maria_whateverTo avoid these types of issues in the future here are a couple of pointers:

Setup AutoPay to take advantage of the $2.00 (30 day) reward but do not rely on it. Two days before you plan is set to expire make a manual onetime payment using the credit card on file via selfserve or on your phone by calling 611to ensure that you have enough funds in your account to cover the renewal.

Make sure that the Payment due date (Top left) is the same date as the AutoPay due date (Bottom Left) on the initial selfserve page. If it's not contact the Moderator Team and ask them to sync them.

Maria_whatever

@thefamouscanuck 

I've just recently joined this online community, but have been with public mobile for years. I'd rather talk to a human on the phone, than waiting for a response online. I'm on a computer, not my phone. I've called my voicemali, and it's saying my plan is not active. Make sense now?

Maria_whatever

I called my voicemail, and it's saying my plan isn't active. I just checked my account online, and it's saying suspended. I'm not on my phone now, I'm on a computer?

Maria_whatever

I've sent a message to a mod. I'm hoping I can get a quick response. Really frustrated right now. Thanks for your help

thefamouscanuck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No service and wait for message, how would you get message when you are out and there is no phone connection no data? Joined recently and looks like will get out soon if i had a problem. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Maria_whatever wrote:

Have been with Public Mobile for years and have never had this issue! Have had the same plan since I started. I was paying $45/month for 1 gb, unlimited talk/text. Then the other day, I log on, see this "great" deal with 5gb's, unlimited talk/text for only $40. So i make the switch. I had credits already in my account, and it's taken $25 from my credit card, now my account is expired/suspended as of today? Please someone help. I NEED my phone for my kids, etc. I've already paid, there's no way I'm paying again! Thanks. 

@Maria_whatever PM is having issues with accounts. You need to contact them by clicking here:

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Note: Dues to the high voulme of requests please be patient, it might take a while to get a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.