cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

AnnP222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just bought a phone from you. Went through the steps to transfer my number from my previous carrier. Notified something went wrong and I would be contacted. It has been more than 2 hours, no contact made.  Help.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AnnP222 wrote:

Just bought a phone from you. Went through the steps to transfer my number from my previous carrier. Notified something went wrong and I would be contacted. It has been more than 2 hours, no contact made.  Help.

@AnnP222 

Well you did the right thing to post here. Many Community members can help provide details on how to find info.

Public Mobile representatives are called Moderators, and they can be contacted by these two methods: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

If the porting number that @softech does not get you going to where you need to be, submit a a ticket with a Moderator.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AnnP222  look like you need to call the Porting team for status... i will private message you the phone number.. Check your community inbox

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AnnP222 

You will not get a call from PM when you are porting over from another carrier.

You are to put the old carrier SIM in the new phone and wait for a text from your old carrier to confirm you are porting over to PM by replying to the text with YES. 
You have 90 minutes window to reply to the text. 
Then power off the phone after the reply and install the PM SIM and power back on.

If you missed any of these step in order. You will need to contact a moderator by clicking on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.