cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME PLEASE

SARAHBEE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this phone company a joke?   not even saying that in an angry way, but i seriously have gotten 3 sim cards and set up accounts... put a monthly plan on with my credit card and then after i get the confirmation email i cant sign into my account. 

"FORGET PASSWORD" SAYS MY EMAIL DOESNT EXIST BUT I HAVE THE CONFIRMATION IN MY EMAIL AND A PHONE NUMBER AND MY CREDIT CARD SET UP TO IT

WHAT THE HELL

are they stealing my money?

13 REPLIES 13

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SARAHBEE 

@SARAHBEE wrote:

Is this phone company a joke?   not even saying that in an angry way, but i seriously have gotten 3 sim cards and set up accounts... put a monthly plan on with my credit card and then after i get the confirmation email i cant sign into my account. 

"FORGET PASSWORD" SAYS MY EMAIL DOESNT EXIST BUT I HAVE THE CONFIRMATION IN MY EMAIL AND A PHONE NUMBER AND MY CREDIT CARD SET UP TO IT

WHAT THE HELL

are they stealing my money?

I m just wondering how is everything working out is it all sorted out ????????????

@SARAHBEE wrote:

i got a confirmation email

but the site is saying my email doesnt exist, but i cant reactivate the sim cause its activated...

i even got a phone number... 

@SARAHBEE  Once a sim card has been activated then you cannot re-activate it. So it sounds like your card was activated. When you put that card in your phone and dial 611 is your account activated? If yes, click here to register your selfserve account.

As for the other sim cards you need to use a different email or (email alias) to activate them.

If you are still having problems then contact PM for help. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@SARAHBEE how many accounts did you create using the same email? If more than ome, try loggimg in to your self service account with the passwords of eaxj one until you get in. If you created all 3 using the same email, you have to contact the moderators( customer service here) amd get them to fix it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

@SARAHBEE  that might be your problem using the same email.

You can only have one email per account, but if you set them all up at the same time the system may have allowed you to use the same email over and over. You will need to contact the moderators to fix this issue or try setting up each account with a different email. 

You can create accounts through this link: 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

@SARAHBEE use your browser in incognito/private mode and try again

SARAHBEE

i got a confirmation email

but the site is saying my email doesnt exist, but i cant reactivate the sim cause its activated...

i even got a phone number... 

SARAHBEE

it says my email doesnt exist

but i cant use my email for another account, and the sim card says it has been... and my cedit card info is on it

i even got a phone number

@SARAHBEE you need seperate emails for each account. if you're on Gmail you can use aliases to create the other accounts. effectively you're still using one email address

SARAHBEE

Of course I used the same email.    It is saying my email doesnt exist.... But I cant activate the SIM card or use that email anymore because it WAS activated

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@SARAHBEE did you sign up for each account with the same email? 

Try clicking the forgot my password under the login. If that does not work you will need to contact the moderators at the below link:

edit: Assuming the only issue is you can not get into your account. 

To answer if they are stealing your money, I don't think so it sounds more of a glitch. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will answer within 24 - 48 hours usually quicker. 

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make sure you entered the right password. If problem persist try resetting your password using forgot password method then try logging in again.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SARAHBEE , does the SIM cards work?  I am just trying figure out whether the activations were completed.  Also when you set up the 3 accounts, did you use different email addresses for each?  The way Public  Mobile accounts work is that each line is in its own account with unique email address.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you setup the accounts using the same email ?

Try the forgot password link

You could a try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.