cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: HELP ME PAY MY GOD DAMNED CELL PHONE BILL

@LucrativeSight very uncessary attitude towards people who are jsut trying to help you.

Highlighted

Hello @LucrativeSight

As promised, they are about to process the request but they need to talk to you first. 

Someone tried calling you and left a voicemail, please return the call as soon as you can so we can have this sorted. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Mayor / Maire

I find it interesting that the level of anger and the depth in which customers get themselves into problems is highly correlated.  This is why the idiom cooler heads prevail holds true so often.  Perhaps it is the rage that got in the way of doing things right in the first place or the rage help to make the depth of the problem greater. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Another reason why support over internet and forums is better, faster and relatively calm headed since there is not a lot of ways to escalate the situation.
Oracle

@LucrativeSight it sounds like this should be resolved soon.  

What follows is not intended to be confrontational, condescending, critical, or negative in any way.  For the record, I have definitely given this advice before when people have enquired prior to moving a business line to Public Mobile:

As much as I hate to discourage people from using PM, I don't think it's a great fit for mission-critical business use.  This is my honest opion.  I think PM is *wonderful* for personal use, when you can tolerate a little bit of downtime if something goes wrong, and when you are alright with not having a phone number you can call up 24x7 for immediate help.  Unfortunately, this is rarely the case for commercial use.  As much as I hate to discourage anyone from using Public Mobile, I do think it might be worth your while to consider other options for the long term.  

EDIT: removed an unintentional double-negative

I do not work for Public Mobile --please do not send me any personal information.
For account-related inquiries & issues, please contact a community moderator via private message.
Oracle

@LucrativeSight alternatively to my advice immediately above, could instead consider this interesting post today from @Luddite:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Business-line/m-p/154683#M48281. 

I do not work for Public Mobile --please do not send me any personal information.
For account-related inquiries & issues, please contact a community moderator via private message.
Oracle

@LucrativeSight@Shazia_K - is this resolved now?