cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Can't receive call on new ported activation !

ayodejicharles
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I don't know if anyone can help me, I just signed with a ported number from bell. I can make calls,send text and data is working but I can not receive calls, it keep going to voicemail. Please how do I solve this issue?

40 REPLIES 40

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ayodejicharles wrote:

I don't have a choice but to wait though am loosing calls but at least I get voicemail lol! Fingers crossed it's resovled soon!

@ayodejicharles, if you activated your SIM with a temporary number, you can forward your calls to your temporary number while your line is in the middle of being ported.

ayodejicharles

I don't have a choice but to wait though am loosing calls but at least I get voicemail lol! Fingers crossed it's resovled soon!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Depending upon normal workload, it takes 1 or 2 calendar days to receive a reply. Customer assistance reps work 7 days per week, including long weekends.

FYI.

ayodejicharles

@Mansi_G I have sent a message to contact with no update yet. 

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @ayodejicharles - Could you please confirm if you already sent an email using Contact Us link and if there is any update you received?

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It could be that, there is a mistake in the Bell account number you provided to the Public mobile during porting request.  Or, Bell didn't release your number for whatever reasons.

To contact Public mobile, clike here:  Contact Us and select "SIM and Activation" and click "Next".  Then Select "Porting" and click Next... you get the idea.. select what applies to you and click next.  Then provide your Bell phone number, Bell Account number and PIN again in the textbox and then submit.  

ayodejicharles

It's show my number, and please do you have an email contact so I can email them. Thanks

imm1304

When you make outgoing call or send a text message, what number the recipient is seeing?

I think its time to Email Public mobile if it has been that many hours already.  

ayodejicharles

Yes I have rebooted my phone few times, and it being about 7hrs since I ported the number. 

imm1304

Hey @ayodejicharles, welcome to Public Mobile!  

Its not unusual to experience this during process of porting.  Sometimes, it can take a few hours for the port to process.  Give it some time.  

Have you rebooted your phone?  

Need Help? Let's chat.