cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got a new SIM, but no cellular network

Hi,

I am new to Public mobile, got a new SIM, activated it and purchased a plan.

4 hours later, the cell is unable to establish a  connection to the cellular network. Got the Message "Cellular Network not available for voice calls"

My Cell is a Motorola One Vision.

I tried multiple restarts and resets without success.

My old working sim works instantly in my new phone, so this is not a hardware issue. The new SIM does not work in my current phone.

Is there a way to open a ticket and/or talk to someone to validate if the provisioning is correctly done ?

Thanks for your help !

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: Got a new SIM, but no cellular network

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

View solution in original post

@Pazzthemad 

A ticket is opened by proceeding to https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, Simon worked, the ticket generator didn't. Had to post a message to the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.