cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Service but phone not working

newf2456
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Myself and 4 of my others friends are having trouble with our phones, (All iphones and all with public Mobile)

Well all have good signal but our phones are not working  if we turn the phone off then back on again it works for a few hours then stops working again, My father has a android and he is not having any problems, He is also with public mobile.

Do you know of a service issue with Public mobile on Iphones?.

6 REPLIES 6

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@newf2456 wrote:

Well all have good signal but our phones are not working  if we turn the phone off then back on again it works for a few hours then stops working again

Can you elaborate on "phones are not working"?  What are symptoms?  Do you see "No Service"?  Is there a possible geographical correlation?

I'm on an iPhone SE and have had no issues at all, with iOS 12.2 and Carrier Profile Public Mobile 36.0

moegagner

@newf2456 wrote:

Hello,

Myself and 4 of my others friends are having trouble with our phones, (All iphones and all with public Mobile)

Well all have good signal but our phones are not working  if we turn the phone off then back on again it works for a few hours then stops working again, My father has a android and he is not having any problems, He is also with public mobile.

No problem here with my iPhone 8 12.2 update

@newf2456 wrote:

Is there anyone else with an iphone that is having the same problem  my latested iphone update is 12.2

This looks like the latest version.  Perhaps it is worthwhile to back things up and do a factory reset and restore to see if that resolves the problem.  

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@newf2456 wrote:

Hello,

My son and my daughter-in-law use iPhones that one is iPhone 6 with PM, they didn't say have any issues.

newf2456

Is there anyone else with an iphone that is having the same problem  my latested iphone update is 12.2

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@newf2456 wrote:

Hello,

Nothing obvious. Weird that they work for a bit then stop. Is it possible the 4 phones are all behind on the latest update from Apple? Far fetched... But something to check. 

Need Help? Let's chat.