cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to Vancouver

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I am going to vancouver tomorrow I have a plan for calling in yukon only can I call Whitehorse from Vancouver in my plan please inform.

Raghu

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@raghu wrote:

Yes I do see the addon of $5

Raghu

Are you sure you're seeing the line that says:

500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance

under

My Data & Add-Ons

on your overview page?

Yeah you want to get it working as it will allow you to call anywhere in Canada in the future.

Terry

raghu

Yes I do see the addon of $5

Raghu

@raghu can you see the 500 min addon in your addon section?

raghu

Hello,

I am back in Whitehorse yes I did dial 1 before dialing 867 and number and still it did not work.

Raghu

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

I bought $5 add on but I could call in vancouver not Whitehorse from Vancouver, it did not work, I do not know what I did wrong.

Anyway thanks for trying to help me

Raghu

The add-on you bought should work when you call anywhere in Canada. It should've worked when you dialed from Vancouver to Whitehorse. Try adding 1 in from of the number and see if it works.

raghu

Hello,

I bought $5 add on but I could call in vancouver not Whitehorse from Vancouver, it did not work, I do not know what I did wrong.

Anyway thanks for trying to help me

Raghu

@popping its been a long daySmiley LOL

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RossN wrote:

@popping actually I think he wants the 500 minutes add on for his purposes

Thanks.  I mixed up with the US roaming thread.  Updated my post.

@popping actually I think he wants the 500 minutes add on for his purposes

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@raghu wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion, how do I buy the add on?

Raghu

Login to your self-serve account.

Select [Plan and Add-Ons]--> [My Add-ons] --> [$5 500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance]

Please note that buying add-on is a 2 steps process.  First to add fund to your account.  Then buy the add-on.

raghu

Thanks for your suggestion, how do I buy the add on?

Raghu

Anonymous
Not applicable

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

I am going to vancouver tomorrow I have a plan for calling in yukon only can I call Whitehorse from Vancouver in my plan please inform.

Raghu

I'd be curious to know if you can call a Vancouver # from Whitehorse. Like 1-604 something.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

Raghu

If you have only province wide talk, then you can add on 500 Canada wide long distance minutes for only $5 dollars otherwise you can't make a call from Vancouver to Whitehorse because PM is pre-paid service.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

Raghu

You will be able to call only in the same province....but you can buy a 5$ add-on for 500 minutes and you will be good. And it will stay in your account until it's all used.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@raghu if you only have local/provicial calling purchase 500 minute add on for 5 bucks

Need Help? Let's chat.