cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giving account to my daugther

apvm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a $10 plan account (with $2 autopay and $3 referral discount) and thinking of giving it to my daughter and upgrade it to the $25 plan.  Can I change email ie login info, credit card etc and other profile to her name?  Do I have to inform the mod team here or just do it via selfserve?  Tia

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@apvm wrote:

I have a $10 plan account (with $2 autopay and $3 referral discount) and thinking of giving it to my daughter and upgrade it to the $25 plan.

@apvm  The plan change can be done using selfserve at any time

Can I change email ie login info, credit card etc and other profile to her name?  Do I have to inform the mod team here or just do it via selfserve?  Tia

You can change most of the above using selfserve for changing emails you might want to contact the moderator team and run it by them on the best way to do this. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@apvm For simplicity I would just change everything but the email. Just make sure the selfserve password is different from the rest of your account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@apvm wrote:

I have a $10 plan account (with $2 autopay and $3 referral discount) and thinking of giving it to my daughter and upgrade it to the $25 plan.  Can I change email ie login info, credit card etc and other profile to her name?  Do I have to inform the mod team here or just do it via selfserve?  Tia

PM is a prepaid service.  Therefore, there is no credit check and no transfer responsibility required by postpaid account. 

You can change your profile using the self-server portal.

[My profile] --> [Edit Profile]

[My profile] --> [Change password]

[My profile] --> [Change Security Question]

[My profile] --> [Change Username]

[Payment] --> [Manage my card]

@apvm 

You can change most of the information in your self service account.  However, you will need to contact moderator to change the initial email address of your account if you want to switch that address to your daughter's email.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@apvm hi this is a public forum so you dont give any info here, youcan do most of that in your account here is the link to the moderators if you need them https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.