cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give me my goddam money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victoriapickers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How in the hell you guys are charged, convicted and sitting in jail is a mystery to me but I will do everything in my power to bring a lawsuit to your company by grouping as many people together who have had the same problems.  

I have paid foir three months of service and it DID NOT WORK!!!  I have spent countless hours trying to get it to work.  Finally got a phone call and was simply told " it shows that its working on our end" I demanded my money back and they said they would but it could be more than two weeks.  I said no problem.  It has been well over a month and it is clear that there has been no effort to refund my money and I am going to take you to court, cancelling the credit card

14 REPLIES 14

Best quote ever

Wish I could give you +2 bravo just for this Cat LOL

@will13am wrote:

Sounds like a huge dose of user error compounded with fits of rage. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@victoriapickers here's everything you need to know about getting help with your account:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?
You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation

When can you get help?
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours.

How long will you need to wait for help?
Messages are handled during business hours (see above), in the order in which they are received. Usually you will hear back within a few hours, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

More information about the community moderators

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @victoriapickers

Thank you for reaching out to us, I'm very sorry to hear about your refund request. 

I  took the time to look into your previous conversations with us and I see absolutely nothing, can I please ask which method did you use to get in touch with us? 

Lastly, if your issue is still unresolved then please feel free to send me a private message and I will personally take a look into this for you. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@kav2001c wrote:

You guys are being too nice really

This thread should have been deleted / locked long ago

+1.  Sounds like a huge dose of user error compounded with fits of rage.  It would be interesting to see OP mean what she says about initiating a lawsuit.  I wonder what legal team would work for nothing.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kav2001c wrote:

Huh? We try our best to help but there is no reaction whatsoever from the OP.

So he/she must have found the mistake on their end. But hey, blame Public Mobile first.... that's nice.

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I do understand how you felt. I was having trouble when I ported my number in public mobile and no one you can talk to. I was so frustrated! But this community is very helpful, lots of people give help. Now I am more than happy to stay with public mobile. Please don't give up, don't let other mobile carriers eat all your money. Let Moderator team to fix your problems. Hope it helps.

Also, IF your services and inquiries haven't been fully addressed, There is the CRTC/CCTS, This maybe an option IF All other options have been exhausted.

I hope Public will get to the Bottom of this, as I do feel that this Business Model, IF NOT for those who don't have ALL the Tech Knowledge, BUT should try to make the process MUCH more TRANSPARENT, and Open, WITH CLEAR, CONSISE, CRYSTAL CLEAR ways to get things up and running

@victoriapickers, Oh dear, just curious, To begin, who was your previous provider, and what Handset, Model, Brand, and IF you might know, sub-model of the model itself?

If Handset was from another Carrier, needs to be Unlocked, UNLESS your previous Carrier was Telus/Koodo

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@victoriapickers sorry to hear about your trouble. 

If you can please share what exactly the issue is then perhaps the community members can help you out. 

Is your phone unlocked and compatible with public mobile?

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If it works on Public Mobile's end, have you ever considered that the issue is on your end?

How about you tell us what seems to be the problem. There are many experienced members in this community who are willing to help.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you have just activated a new account with Public Mobile, please be advised that there is no call centre to contact for support. You will need to resolve your issue with a moderator by sending them a private message detailing your concerns. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

Being angry will not solve anything. Just calm down and relax. The moderators should be able to help you. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Just want to point out that you are not the only one who tried this. If you are still looking to resolve the issue, politely contact the Moderator_Team with your account info and an explanation. They will be happy to assist you. 

Nebula
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please calm down.

Did you try to port in a new number?

How is it not working? Does it show LTE or 3G at the top? Did you make sure you change the network settings?

Need Help? Let's chat.