cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started

cleeman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.  I went through the process to activate my new sim card and choose a plan.  On the final step, when I submitted my payment information, it processed for several minutes, then gave a generic error indicating I needed to logout.  I verified that my payment went through, but my phone shows "not registered on network" when I try to make a call.  I am also unable to text.  I'm not sure what I need to do to resolve the issue.  Thanks for your help!

5 REPLIES 5

@cleeman great to hear that it worked. I cant remember how long it took when I registered. Check your spam folder and also enable data and try sending an mms text message.  And copy and keep your 4 digit code safely stored. Trust me, it makes things easier if something goes wrong. Welcome to PM. Stay safe.

Hope you used a refferal code to get a $10 one time credit.

cleeman

@hairbag1 Thank you.  I have it working now.  Have a great day!

cleeman

Thank you @gblackma!  Your solution worked.  Now I have a text message with a 6-digit code to complete my self-registration.  It also indicated I would receive an e-mail confirmation.  That message was sent over an hour ago, but I haven't received the confirmation.  Does it usually take this log?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cleeman wrote:

Hi.  I went through the process to activate my new sim card and choose a plan.  On the final step, when I submitted my payment information, it processed for several minutes, then gave a generic error indicating I needed to logout.  I verified that my payment went through, but my phone shows "not registered on network" when I try to make a call.  I am also unable to text.  I'm not sure what I need to do to resolve the issue.  Thanks for your help!

Try cycling Airplane mode on...then off. Restart phone. Let us know when it works.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@cleeman try  a network reset. What's the make and model of your phone? Thanks. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.