cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting referrals at maximum

antosha-85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys,

I'm planning on buying two sim cards and activating those. Is there a way than the first account uses a referral code from the second account and vice versa? 

When is a referral code created? After you create an account? Will that code be used only after the first person created an account meaning the first person will not be able to use the second person's account?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@antosha-85  Referral codes get generated after you activate your PM sim card so you will need a referral code for card# 1 in order to get the $10 one-time bonus.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@antosha-85 wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm planning on buying two sim cards and activating those. Is there a way than the first account uses a referral code from the second account and vice versa? 

When is a referral code created? After you create an account? Will that code be used only after the first person created an account meaning the first person will not be able to use the second person's account?

@antosha-85, you will not be able to activate two SIMs and use each other as referrals.  The referral code is not generated until you have an activated SIM.  You will need a referral code from a family member or friend or someone who already has an active account.  You would use their code with the first SIM activation and get a $10 credit (within 72 hours).  You would then activate SIM 2 and use the referral code from SIM 1 to get the $10 credit on that account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@antosha-85 wrote:

Hey guys,

You'll need a referal code from a family member or friend who already has a PM account to activate card #1. Then when it's activated, you'll get an activation code from #1 to apply to #2.

Need Help? Let's chat.