cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a refund. Third issue and STOLEN MY PHONE ON XMAS DAY !

stemcell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Make a complaint and go through the hassle and use data and lose MY MONEY ON XMAS EVE AND DOUBTFULLY SERVICE ON XMAS DAY.   THE $50 charge is in my account.  So why is it off ? My phone , my money and AGAIN YOU CANNOT GET YOUR SERVICE TO SIMPLY SWITCH OVER AT MONTHS END , AGAIN.   

ASK FOR MY CURRENT ADDRESS TO SEND MY COMPLETE ANDFULL CASH REFUND 

17 REPLIES 17

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Public mobile is not for everyone.  A little bit of effort is required to familiarize oneself with how PM support structure is set up and how to get things done in selfserve.  I have been with PM for over 3.5 years and saved lots of money and had zero service interruptions so far.  I have brought dozens of people to PM and I keep in touch with those friends and all of them are happy and many even moved with very lucrative migration offers to PM's sister company Koodo.  With PM, the advantage of connecting to a great LTE+ network wins for me as opposed to a call center support with really **bleep**ty/restrictive network access at competitors.  

@millennial wrote:

These guys sound like a terrible phone company, thanks for sharing. I'm just doing research into buying a new plan and your post helps me decide NOT to go with these thieves. That's crazy!

@millennial wrote:

Good to know! Won't be going with them then. Holy.

Hi, as mentioned this is a great service, just signed my wife up and it was easy. Stemcell had issues here before, failed to give decent information about what went wrong and rants with no coherency. In the end it was user fault that was the problem. I spent a couple hours last night attempting to get VERYANGRY to tell me what the issue was with no replies, seems all they wanted to do was post rants all over the community. I even private messaged them and the reply was incoherent. So take these individuals with a grain of salt and as mentioned ask questions here prior to signing up and you will get honest non biased responses.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@millennial

Another positive comment...between family and some friends there are15 of us using PM, issue free so far...and lots of rewards..good promos collected... 

mimmo

@millennial many of the posts you find here skewed negatively, as people usually post when they have issues.  The service is quite good, and of the 5 accounts I manage few have ever had any issues.  When they have they have been solved to a great satisfaction.  Please don't let one  negative rant diswade you.

Do your research and even  ask some questions to the community before making up your mind.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@millennial wrote:

These guys sound like a terrible phone company, thanks for sharing. I'm just doing research into buying a new plan and your post helps me decide NOT to go with these thieves. That's crazy!

Actually they are a great service. Odds are the OP has a locked phone from a previous carrier. It happens often that people try to use a phone currently being held hostage by another service (Pre-Dec 2017 phones were almost always locked to the carrier that gave you the "free" phone) and some phones (like Samsung) even when purchased unlocked will lock to the first carrier they are used on (Samsung will issue the unlock code though). If the OP contacted their old carrier and got the PUK/Unlock code the service would work fine (assuming the phone uses the correct frequencies for the Bell/Telus network).

millennial
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good to know! Won't be going with them then. Holy.

millennial

millennial

imm1304

@slash407 wrote:

how was this solved? lmao. I dont even understand what his exact problem was, as usual, there was very little detail given. Just that he was charged and he didn't authorize it. 

The OP seems to have resolved the issue and marked own reply as solution to let the rest of us know.  

imm1304

I understand that you are upset. Yelling and threatening to go to the authorities will not magically bring back your $65. 

Please focus on finding the easiest solution. If you believe you were overcharged, simply write a private message to the @CS_Agent and get it sorted.  

I trust the mods to take good care of you.

@VERYANGRY wrote:
YOU ARE BUNCH OF THIEVES AND HAVE FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED ME 65$ ON MY VISA. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE AUTHORITIES. DO NOT SIGN THIS FRAUD COMPANY

I highly doubt that Telus fraudulently charged a CC without some kind of permission from the CC owner.

EDIT: Out of all the suspected improper charges mentioned here, only a couple were the result of an issue with the system and those individuals were directed to the MODs and taken care of respectfully!

If you would like to start a new topic, we would gladly assist you in rectifying your problem if not, point you to the proper place to get assistance.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

VERYANGRY

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES AND STOLE $65 FROM MY VISA.

VERYANGRY
YOU ARE BUNCH OF THIEVES AND HAVE FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED ME 65$ ON MY VISA. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE AUTHORITIES. DO NOT SIGN THIS FRAUD COMPANY

So let's start at the beginning. What's the problem ? Sounds like you're P/O'd...I get that, but let's see if anyone can help you find resolution. Provide us with as much detail as you can and perhaps good things will happen...after all ...it's Christmas !!

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@stemcell wrote:

Make a complaint and go through the hassle and use data and lose MY MONEY ON XMAS EVE AND DOUBTFULLY SERVICE ON XMAS DAY.   THE $50 charge is in my account.  So why is it off ? My phone , my money and AGAIN YOU CANNOT GET YOUR SERVICE TO SIMPLY SWITCH OVER AT MONTHS END , AGAIN.   

ASK FOR MY CURRENT ADDRESS TO SEND MY COMPLETE ANDFULL CASH REFUND 

Hi, You seem really upset. If you would like some assistance the community would be more than willing to help. Just describe in as much detail what was working, what happened and what isn't working.

BTW this is a prepaid so there is no obligation to make refunds and also if they were willing to refund this is not the place to ask for it.

stemcell

I haven’t used these morons long enough to have this many issues.  You know it’s ran by Telus when it’s this screwed up. Already got one month of the what ? 2 I’ve used it ?

**bleep** that if I will use this **bleep**TY ASSED GOOF JAG OFF IN ITS **bleep** FACED LIES COMPANY. 

Need Help? Let's chat.