cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a Account Statement / Summary

LC89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile Community, 

My wife purchased a SIM Card yesterday and we activated a plan online. Does anyone know if it's possible to retrieve some sort of account summary / statement either online or by contacting Public Mobile showing her name, address, and the phone plan details (ideally in .pdf format or something printable). 

I'm looking to use this documentation to submit for something. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

LC89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! Sent them a message. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Typically prepaid cell crevice does  It count as proof documentation, as there is no verification process/credit checks. Ie you can put and information down you want.

You can request an invoice but that takes upto a month to receive. 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LC89 wrote:

My wife purchased a SIM Card yesterday and we activated a plan online. Does anyone know if it's possible to retrieve some sort of account summary / statement either online or by contacting Public Mobile showing her name, address, and the phone plan details (ideally in .pdf format or something printable). 

@LC89 

You could screenshot your profile page..it shows all info and account number..and then your payment history page...not sure if thats good enough but its an option..

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@LC89 wrote:

You can ask to the moderator for that..here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. But it's not very trustful...for example the adress could be anywhere because nobody check if it's really your adress or not..

Need Help? Let's chat.