cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic error message when I click on Plan details, or the Plan and add-ons tab

rrturner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Enrolled my son in the $15 plan a couple months ago.  Haven't used the phone yet, since it's a b-day present.  Just logging in to the account now, I can see the minutes used and data used in the My Data and Add-ons box (0 and 0, of course, since we're not using the phone yet).  Account in good standing (since I'm on autopay and next payment due aug 2). 

Whenever I click the Plan and add ons tab, or the "Plan details" hyperlink in the "My Plan section, I get a generic error page ("Oh no!  It looks like something went wrong... etc).

Help please?

6 REPLIES 6

@rrturnersome add ons ad blocker and cookie blockers would also cause the issue.. Incognito mode disables those add ons by default.

this kidn of issue usually browser issue, or maintenance to caused coding issue.

rrturner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for this; would not work in Chrome or Firefox, but did work in incognito.  Good tip! So, what does this mean I need to do, clear entire cache of Chrome/Firefox?

BTW yes it does say unlimited incoming, so that's good I guess!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rrturner wrote:

Enrolled my son in the $15 plan a couple months ago.  Haven't used the phone yet, since it's a b-day present.  Just logging in to the account now, I can see the minutes used and data used in the My Data and Add-ons box (0 and 0, of course, since we're not using the phone yet).  Account in good standing (since I'm on autopay and next payment due aug 2). 

Whenever I click the Plan and add ons tab, or the "Plan details" hyperlink in the "My Plan section, I get a generic error page ("Oh no!  It looks like something went wrong... etc).

Help please?

@rrturner  That happens with the PM selfserve website once in awhile. It usually happens when PM is making maintenance type changes on the backend. Just wait a couple of hours and it should return to normal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rrturner wrote:

Help please?

Try another browser, using incognito/privacy mode, clear cache/cookies.

If you can see your plan details eventually, see if it mentions unlimited incoming. That plan got changed a while ago and maybe you got it before the change.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@rrturner wrote:

Help please?

@rrturner @Try clearing your cache / private browsing or wait an hour and try again, the website randomly had issues like that often for an hour or s

Need Help? Let's chat.