cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Error when Activating ... SIM Activated but My Account stuck in limbo

bunicupupu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community,

I activated today my new PM number and got teh generic erro at the end. I knew that it could be related to browser cache, etc. so I switched brwsers, cleared cache and tried agan. This time however I couldn't get pass the first screen with "Invalid SIM" error.

I checked the phone and what do you know, the number is activated and it works. However, the My Account login doesn't work and trying to reset the password takes me to an error message saying something about email/user not found.

It's like the SIM activation when through but the MyAccount setup is stuck in limbo ... what can I do?

2 REPLIES 2

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

sorry but this is my first time responding to a problem like this. try contacting moderator_team and copy and pasting your inquiry, maybe they can help

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to PM. Not the smoothest start but a least your phone is working. You will need to contact a Moderator to get the account. Also just check your bank account to make sure you were not charged twice. If so get a screenshot and include it and they will credit your account.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue. If you were double billed on an activation, include a screen shot of the charges on your online banking.

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, PIN #(both new and old acct), old account name exactly as on bill

If you don’t know your PIN, provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address,
  • Email address,
  • Alternate phone number,
  • Date of birth,
  • Last top up date & amount

Response Times:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [EST] from 9am to 7:30pm [EST].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to Between 48-72 hours.
  • Please do not send multiple messages as this will need speed up the response time.

I hope this is helpful, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Need Help? Let's chat.