cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Susan Kibsey Account 10000000****** Made advance autopay payment on Feb.18,20 $28.25

susankibsey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To Whom it may concern:  I, Susan Kibsey, account 10000000****** made an advanced auto payment with visa for $28.25 for the month of march.  Please do not double bill me.  My cell 6** *** ***1 and email is ----------------@hotmail.com  Thank you S. Kibsey

Edited by ShawnC13: Removed personal data

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CannonFodder wrote:

Yes, it is, and it appears that since the OP FILLED this thread with it, @ShawnC13  missed one..... that, and you compounded it by quoting the miss with that same info left intact.

We've all been there once or twice. Always good to point out the irony though 🙂

@iPhoneUser wrote:

@susankibsey wrote:

To Whom it may concern:  I, Susan Kibsey made an advanced payment on Feb. 18, 2020 for the month of March 2020 with visa on autopay for $28.25.  Please donot double bill me.  Cell is 6** *** ***1 and email is @xxxxxxx@hotmail.com   Thanks from S. Kibsey

Isn’t the email address personal data?

Yes, it is, and it appears that since the OP FILLED this thread with it, @ShawnC13  missed one..... that, and you compounded it by quoting the miss with that same info left intact.

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@susankibsey wrote:

To Whom it may concern:  I, Susan Kibsey made an advanced payment on Feb. 18, 2020 for the month of March 2020 with visa on autopay for $28.25.  Please donot double bill me.  Cell is 6** *** ***1 and email is susan*************Thanks from S. Kibsey

Isn’t the email address personal data?

@susankibsey wrote:

To Whom it may concern: I, Susan Kibsey have made an advanced autopay visa payment for $28.25 on Feb.18, 2020 for the month of March 2020.  Please do not double bill me.  Please confirm on my e-mail.  Thank you S. Kibsey

@susankibseyPM will not send you an email to confirm your payment.  If  you really want to "chat" with someone you will need to click on the "?" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xxxxxxxx wrote:

To Whom it may concern: I, xxxxxxxxxx have made an advanced autopay visa payment for $28.25 on Feb.18, 2020 for the month of March 2020.  Please do not double bill me.  Please confirm on my e-mail.  Thank you xxxxx

You will not get an email confirmation. You will get texts having to do with payments and renewals.

The other factors have been explained.

susankibsey

To Whom it may concern: I, Susan Kibsey have made an advanced autopay visa payment for $28.25 on Feb.18, 2020 for the month of March 2020.  Please do not double bill me.  Please confirm on my e-mail.  Thank you S. Kibsey

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13  thank you for editing the OPs information 👍

Still shows for @geopublic in the title

Edit. You're quick 😂 gone from geopublic now 

I got yours as well lolSmiley LOL

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@geopublic  when you are quoting or even replying to a thread that has personal info in the title before you post you can go in and edit that portion to hide it as well.  By quoting and not editing the info you are just also reposting the private information.

Took me a few times to get this one as well.  Some still slip by that I forget to do.

@ShawnC13  thank you for editing the OPs information 👍

Still shows for @geopublic in the title

Edit. You're quick 😂 gone from geopublic now 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@susankibsey wrote:

To Whom it may concern:  I, Susan Kibsey, account 10000000****** made an advanced auto payment with visa for $28.25 for the month of march.  Please do not double bill me.  My cell 6** *** ***1 and email is ----------------@hotmail.com  Thank you S. Kibsey

@susankibsey, if yo uhave made a payment that will sit in your available funds until your renewal.  On your renewal date Public Mobile first takes any Available funds and applies them to your account and any amount left outstanding would then be charged to a credit card of file.  If you have enough to cover your plan then there will be no worries of being charged again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@susankibsey 

Identity Theft Alert: This is a public forum anyone can view your post and you are susceptible to SIM jacking (look it up). smileysadd:

If you made payment those funds are sitting in your account and will be used during your next plan renewal automatically so you will not be double billed.

If you still have any concerns submit a ticket to PM and DO NOT  post your info here.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant,SIMonn by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private messageinboxx.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Please,uses,the 3 dots to edit your personal information from the post. This is a public forum. 

Did you renew early? If you renewed early, you started a new cycle. Dial 611 or check your self service account to see when it ends .

Or is the payment showing as a credit in your self service account.  To be applied on your next 30 day cycle? If it is, then it will be applied when payment is due. And you will not be double charged.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@susankibsey  as for your post. Take note Public Mobile always debits your available balance before charging your credit card. So if you have enough funds in your balance to cover your 30 day payment. You will not be billed.

They credit any rewards first to your account balance that is added to the funds you have in your account then they debit your 30 day payment. If there is enough to cover the entire payment your card would not be charged

susankibsey

To Whom it may concern:  I, Susan Kibsey made an advanced payment on Feb. 18, 2020 for the month of March 2020 with visa on autopay for $28.25.  Please donot double bill me.  Cell is 6** *** ***1 and email is ***************   Thanks from S. Kibsey

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@susankibsey 

important 

First please click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information (phone number account number and email)..as it's visible for the public to see.

Need Help? Let's chat.