cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend signed up on PM he told me to give my referral code..

gkdefined
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

but he has already signed up, where does he go to entering my referral code or who do I contact and what information do I provide

7 REPLIES 7

@Kim1971kim wrote:

You can’t use a referral code once your signed up already 😕

Didn't I say that a day ago?

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can’t use a referral code once your signed up already 😕

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gkdefined  The PM moderator can apply it if as others have mentioned you ask your friend to submit a ticket and include your referral code.

PMST.png

@Lowufo wrote:

I don't think it can be added after the fact. Others will surley weigh in and correct me if I am wrong. You could click on the ? and contact a moderator to see if they will make the change for you.

They can do it and some customers have success but it's up to the moderator.

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't think it can be added after the fact. Others will surley weigh in and correct me if I am wrong. You could click on the ? and contact a moderator to see if they will make the change for you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gkdefined 

Your friend will have to contact moderator and give your friend referral code to moderator.  

Your friend will need to click on the quesiton mark on the right lower corner to start ticketing process to get moderator help.  

You are not able to add that information to your friend's account.  

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@gkdefined wrote:

but he has already signed up, where does he go to entering my referral code or who do I contact and what information do I provide

He can't enter it. It had to be done when activating. Click on the question mark.on right hand side of the screen to open a ticket and hope moderators are willing to add it.

Need Help? Let's chat.