cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend's referral code got missed

jar5brem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, is there anyway to add the referral code from a friend after I have activated the phone and signed up? I didn't see anywhere to put the code, so I must have missed it when I activated my new plan. 

Please help. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

@Naepalm wrote:
@dabryeah I had to do this my first week with Public. So if you are being referred the one using the code is the one who has to contact the moderators. The one who gave the code can not contact the moderators or else I would contact them and say dabr didn't get the credit for my code please apply it to his account LOL 🙂

@Naepalm   Thanks, good to know 😊

@dabr yeah I had to do this my first week with Public. So if you are being referred the one using the code is the one who has to contact the moderators. The one who gave the code can not contact the moderators or else I would contact them and say dabr didn't get the credit for my code please apply it to his account LOL 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile! 😊

To submit a ticket to the Public Mobile please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMON by clicking this link.

1. Enter Mod at the Ask me anything prompt and hit return
    2. Select Account-specific question
    3. Select No, I want a human
    4. Select the Click me! link

In your message explain that you did not enter the referral code during activation and if it would be possible to add to your account.

The message will be received by Public Mobile and they will respond to it. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Public Mobile Moderator Team.

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.

Again Welcome to Public Mobile! 🙂

@Naepalm wrote:
@dabr

I think he wants to apply it to his own account. But I get what your thought process on this was.

@Naepalm  I haven't personally had to do this but I was under the impression that the referrer might be the one who has to contact the moderators and give the code to be applied, but if you have experience otherwise, I'm happy to be corrected? 😊

@jar5brem you have to contact the moderators and ask them to add it.  Give them your friend's phone number and referral code. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

@dabr

I think he wants to apply it to his own account. But I get what your thought process on this was.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jar5brem 

Contact the moderators by clicking in on the question mark say Rewards not received. Then when you open a ticket give them the referral number from your friend and they can apply it for you.

You can also click on this link here and private message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jar5brem wrote:

Hi, is there anyway to add the referral code from a friend after I have activated the phone and signed up? I didn't see anywhere to put the code, so I must have missed it when I activated my new plan. 

Please help. Thank you.

@jar5brem   Your friend should contact moderators via SIMon, click on the ? mark bottom right of your screen and explain about the missed code.  They will be able to apply it.

Need Help? Let's chat.