cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend Referral

mdwallace97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used a code from a friend to get 10$ off. Not seeing where I got 10$ off. Will it show up on the first bill or my next bill? 

6 REPLIES 6

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mdwallace97 if you won't receive it after 72 hours, contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions. They will help you to add it to your account.

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it will show up on your account as $10 available within 48 hours after you activated it.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@mdwallace97 wrote:

I used a code from a friend to get 10$ off. Not seeing where I got 10$ off. Will it show up on the first bill or my next bill? 

It takes 72 hours for the referral to go through. If you have not received the fund in 72 hours make sure to contact the moderators. I had to contact them after 6 days of not receiving it, not a big deal, they still applied it to my account. 

Moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have a wonderful day!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@mdwallace97 I recieved my $10 after 24hrs. it will count towards your next bill

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It will show in available funds within 48-72 hours.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mdwallace97 it shows up within 72 hours in your self service account.  Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.