cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend Credit

TorontoJen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

My friend referred me to Public Mobile. How can I get him his referral credit? Or what should I tell him to do to get it?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there TorontoJen, thank's for getting in touch with the community regarding this matter,

If you're still having issues with the referral credit please send us a private message so we can review your account and give you the information and help you need.

Kind Regards,

Rod,
Public Mobile Moderator Team.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@TorontoJen wrote:

Hi There,

My friend referred me to Public Mobile. How can I get him his referral credit? Or what should I tell him to do to get it?

Thanks in advance.

If you didn't input the phone number during activation you can contact the moderators.  There will be some verification questions that you will have to answer.  

@slash407 wrote:

serf the promos that appear twice a month and when they come take urself up on the offer, pretty simple

@slash407, what promos come up twice a month, and how does this even relate to the members question?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@TorontoJen wrote:

Hi There,

Thanks in advance.

Did you give his phone number during your activation? If yes he will see automatically in his self serve account in some days and you too. If you didn’t write his number and you activated yesterday you still can ask the moderator for it here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain the problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@TorontoJenWhen you setup your account and Activate a SIM Card there is a section that will ask if you were referred by someone, just fill it in using his Public Mobile phone number.

If you have already created an account you may not be able to get him a referral reward, but you can get him to contact a moderator and have you added as a referral so he can get $1 reward every month, he can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.