cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

French language change to English request

Jackman8765
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am getting french language notification from PublicMobile instead of English. The truth is I don't soeak French so how do you expect to understand what you saying to me? Please tell me how to change this. Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Jackman8765

You too. Thank you. 

@Jackman8765 use this private message link to contact the moderators directly  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Jackman8765 wrote:

I already talked to Simon many times and all he does is send me several previous chats with other community members with no solution. Useless.

see step 5

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page

Step 2: Tell “Simon”what the issue is

Step 3: Ask for “Moderator””

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5: Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6: Create your ticket

Jackman8765

How hard it is to change the language from French to English? Answer: Very hard with Public Mobile.

Jackman8765

I already talked to Simon many times and all he does is send me several previous chats with other community members with no solution. Useless.

Jackman8765

I get these from email coming from PublicMobile in french on my cellphone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jackman8765  to change this notification, please contact the moderators ask them to change it to English. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Need Help? Let's chat.