cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Customer wants to port

BhanuKaplish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I am currently with Freedom mobile and want to port my no. to Public Mobile after I saw 3 GB promo for plans above $25.

Is that true? If I buy the sim tonight (June 5th) and by the time it reaches me, would I be able to get this offer?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AE_Collector  yes you are right. I did not explain properly/fully in my post.

@mimmo 

I assumed it was a 3Gb data add-on, not an extra 3Gb to use only in the first month.

@BhanuKaplish 

This offer isn’t for a bonus 3Gb every month, just a single 3Gb bonus that rolls over until you have used it all up. It would only kick in if you used up your plans monthly data before your next month started. But if that or second month free promos along with PMs great prices appeals, order a SIM and wait for the next promo to come along.

AE_Collector

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@BhanuKaplish hi as stated that deal is gone but don't despair there will be another one soon😁

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@BhanuKaplish 

That deal was only for new activations where you had to sign up your email address between May 26 - 28 and activate by June 12th. If you did not register your email in May then the offer does not apply to you.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe that was a one time data bonus ie you get 3gb bonus month 1 and then back to your regular plan.  I thought it was a flash deal.  not sure if it is still ongoing.

See post by @AE_Collector  for a more complete explanation

Need Help? Let's chat.