cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free second month

tayloj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my buddy and I signed up for an acount yesterday March 31st and today we got a referral credit of $25.  I was expecting only a $10 credit because we are supposed to get our second month free instead.  Will I still get the 2nd month free?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JLC wrote:

Heart hope i get this. i did activate in store and only got a $10 referral for my husband.

Did you do it on Saturday or Sunday of this past weekend? Or some other time?

JLC

Heart hope i get this. i did activate in store and only got a $10 referral for my husband.

tayloj

Thanks, I'll do as you said and submit a copy of my receipt.

Vimalkumar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@tayloj This great you have received $25 instead of $10 credit.you won't receive $25 in next month.May be you will have to reffered one more person in next month for $25.

Vimal

@tayloj wrote:

We activated in store at the Real Canadian Superstore around 4pm yesterday.  Even had the guy do all the activation as we didn't have to do anything but pay.

For some reason, Public Mobile thinks that you did the activation elsewhere.  This could be a mistake on the Public Mobile end, or perhaps the store employee wasn't using the official internet connection belonging to that store. 

Either way, what I would do is take pictures/scans of any receipts that you have from The Mobile Shop.  Then would send a private message to Moderator_Team explaining things, meanwhile being sure to attach the copy of receipts as supporting evidence.  Moderator_Team can be contacted privately by clicking here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep in mind that if you do this, the moderators MIGHT remove the $25 credit that your friend received and reduce the $25 credit that you've already received to $10.

tayloj

We activated in store at the Real Canadian Superstore around 4pm yesterday.  Even had the guy do all the activation as we didn't have to do anything but pay.

@tayloj wrote:

Hi my buddy and I signed up for an acount yesterday March 31st and today we got a referral credit of $25.  I was expecting only a $10 credit because we are supposed to get our second month free instead.  Will I still get the 2nd month free?

Unfortunately, you will not get a free 30 day plan.  Since you have each received $25 for referring and being referred, that means that the Public Mobile activation/billing system has you as activating your service online.  Online activations did not qualify for 30 days of free service.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Did you signup in a store or online. The Second  Month  free was oy if the retail store activated for you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.