Did you mean: 

Free month

EF23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn’t receive my free month when I joined in January 

10 REPLIES 10

Bdp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I contacted the Moderator and they added the promo to my account right away.

Problem resolved.

ButtonNose

@Bdp @EF23 :  I had exactly this problem yesterday (that is, despite doing all the right things, I noticed my account didn't get credit for 2nd free month period which began a few days ago)

Solution: I sent a private message to Moderator_Team to get the ball rolling. They looked into it and determined "promo was not applied due to a glitch" and immediately credited my available funds with the correct amount (which I'll now use towards the third month of service). It was resolved in a couple of hours.

hang_on

hi @Bdp

i also have the same problem, here's what i did :

please open a ticket :

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

normally your problem will be resolved by the moderator and the credit will be apply on your third month. i heard that their system is overwhelm by the promo! too many new subscribers

i hope it help

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bdp @Login into your account to see if there is a credit for your plan. The 5gb will take up to 30 days to add into account.

Bdp

I didn’t get one month free service and additional 5GB data added even though I submitted my email address and was approved and signed up online using same email address and opened a new account for 25.00 month plan. I signed up January 12/21 before January 15 deadline. When I tried to contact a moderator, none of the options they offered applied to my problem.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@EF23 I got my free month the same day I activated the SIM. Check you PM account under Payment tab>Transaction History.

The credit column will show all your PM promo like $2 autopay, $10 referral and your plan free month charge.

The debit column will show your monthly plan charge.

On the top right is your next payment charge. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@EF23 wrote:

The promotion sometimes isn't specific on it's headline offering about the "free month" (really, 30 days) .   Some others have also believed it to mean the first month free, however it isn't, as described in promotion details.

The amount equivalent to your plan amount will be credited to your account DURING the first month, therefore it will be available to fully cover the 2nd month of service.

You will see that credit value show up in your Available Funds a few days prior to the 1st renewal date.

Welcome to Public Mobile!!!

SparkleHeart82

Depending on the date you signed up, you should receive your free month credit within two weeks of activation. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You have to pay for the first month and if you meet the eligibility requirements then you receive a credit in your second month.

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

@EF23 wrote:

What was the exact date of joining?  Assuming that all conditions were met, you should have the credit within 30 days of activation,

Need Help? Let's chat.