cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free month and 5 GB data

cb_scott
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I signed up for Public Mobile, I was promised a free month and 5 GB data. I am now into my second month and neither has shown up in my account. What am I missing?

9 REPLIES 9

7CBDC554-D98A-4153-BFE1-1B21AFCFA19F.png

Like this

Please contact the mediator to look into for you.

BTW, when you submitted your email address for the promo. PM would have sent your a reminder to activate the SIM with the details of the promo.

@cb_scott wrote:

Yes, thanks, I followed the instructions exactly, but still no free month and no 5G data added, and it has been over a month since I activated my account.

@cb_scott 

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

@cb_scott wrote:

Yes, thanks, I followed the instructions exactly, but still no free month and no 5G data added, and it has been over a month since I activated my account. 

@cb_scott 

if you have submitted your email and got the promotion code and actually used that on a plan over $25,  then you should get the bonus.

if you did all this and with a plan >$25, then submit a ticket to the Mod , they can sort this out. Have you done this yet?  They should reply with 48 hours.

cb_scott
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Did you check your account? 
The 1 month free will be a credit under View Payment History and the 5gb will be listed in the My Data & Add-on Section.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cb_scott....did you follow all instruction...

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online before February 8, 2021, 11:59PM EST to redeem this offer.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@cb_scott 

If you met the terms of the promotion, and you're into your 2nd month, definitely contact the moderators to advise.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click the Chatbot in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

"5GB Free Data Plan Eligibility:

• Quebec: Customers must activate on any plan of $23 or higher
  • Rest of Canada: Customers must activate on any plan of $25 or higher

*Second month free promo applies to new activations on all plans. "

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cb_scott : Did you enter your email address in the form? Did you use the same email address at activation?

Need Help? Let's chat.