Did you mean: 

Free Sim Cards

Souky123
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi referring a friend should include free sim card

9 REPLIES 9

acmethod

Yes, I agree. Replacing a defective sim should be covered. Have you looked into this? 

dumbdobie1

$10 isn't too bad for a new onebut they should exchange a defective one for free if possible.

I had one go bad and had to pay another one out of pocket.

@Souky123 wrote:

Just saying referral should include a free sim card

The $10 credit given to the person who was referred is to offset the sim card cost. 

Souky123

Just saying referral should include a free sim card

Souky123

Yes very true. They need to include free sim card with each referral

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Souky123 wrote:

When PM had the $25 credit promo for the referrer as well as the referee a few weeks ago, I will pay for the SIM card out of my referrer credit as I will get my $25 referral credit on my next renewal.

But for the normal referral $1 per 30 days cycle, I cannot afford to pay for the SIM card because I have to wait 11 months to get the cost of the $10 SIM card + tax.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Souky123 wrote:

Are you asking a question or making a statement?

Occasionally they have promotions that gives a free sim and you can get the refer a friend credit as well.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Souky123 wrote:

Sometimes the bonus is $50. The bonus / promotion changes like crazy around. Currently the one who gets referred gets a $10 credit which offsets the cost of a sim.

The one who does the referring gets $1 per 30 days.. thats $12.16 per year... or $608 over the next 50 years off their plan, and actually since it comes off before taxes thats $687 off. Much better than a sim

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Souky123

Well, there are time limited promotions in the past with free SIM card for in store activation.  No promotions at this time.  

If you get a friend referral, the new customer does get $10 referral credit, which covers the cost of the SIM card.  The referer gets ongoing $1 per month credit.  

Need Help? Let's chat.