cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free SIM card and $25 account advance

moengen10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my account in November 2018 and there was a special that gave a free SIM card and a $25 account advance if I activate my account in store. I did that but can't seem to find the $25 on my account. How can I get that?

7 REPLIES 7

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@moengen10 In your acount, go under Payment, Transaction History.  Select 6 Months to view your bill from the very beginning. At the very bottom of the table you'll see your first transaction (how much you paid via voucher/credit card). The line above would be the cost of your plan. The $25 credit should be around this area with a suitable description if it was applied immediately.  If you don't see it, you can check each table row to see if the credit was given at another time.  If you still can't find it you can contact the moderator or if you want post the table here with your personal information blurred out.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@moengen10 wrote:

I activated my account in November 2018 and there was a special that gave a free SIM card and a $25 account advance if I activate my account in store. I did that but can't seem to find the $25 on my account. How can I get that?

So you would have activated in November and that $25 would have been applied to your next renewal.  You would need to look back at your payment history to try and track it down.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@duffer900 wrote:

@moengen10 wrote:

I know they had one that was a free SIM and Free first month... Could that be the 25$ portion? Did you get a free month when you signed up?

@duffer900 That's right they did have a promo for a free SIM and 1 month free (would have been applied in the 2nd 30day period.

@moengen10  Is that the plan you're refeering to? If yes, then check your payment history it should have been credited in December 2018.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@moengen10 wrote:

The announcement was....

From November 15th, 2018 until January 1st, 2019, you and your friend can each get a $25 credit when you refer them to Public Mobile and they activate online.

Get the full scoop below.

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a 30 or 90-day plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion.
  3. The one-time $25 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on any 30 or 90-day plan at activate.publicmobile.ca.
  2. Enter your active Public Mobile phone number on the referral page during the activation process. Be sure they enter your number and not their own so you get credit for the referral.
  3. The one-time $25 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation                 

Was you elligible? And it was this 25$ promotion but not with a free sim card......

The free sim card with a 2nd month free was this announcement...

Effective November 23, 2018 until November 25, 2018 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a SIM card and your next 30 days for $0 when you activate a 30-day plan in-store at participating retailers! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• 30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card in-store at a participating retailer on a 30-day plan from November 23 to November 25, 2018, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!
    • Participating retailers include:
      • Walmart
      • London Drugs
      • The Mobile Shop
      • WOW! mobile boutique
      • K-Mobile
      • Select Koodo Authorized Dealers
    • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
    • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 5 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
    • For example, if you sign up on our current $35 for 1 GB at 3G speed, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk and Unlimited International Text 30-day plan, your account will be credited $35 within 5 days of activating.
    • Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message shortly after the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
    • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • $0 SIM Card: SIM cards will be $0 when you activate in-store only at participating retailers.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@moengen10 wrote:

I know they had one that was a free SIM and Free first month... Could that be the 25$ portion? Did you get a free month when you signed up?

Ice1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you receive any rewards, you should be able to see it in your account. I just activated a week ago, and all I have is $10 referral and I can see it when I log into my account.

If you cannot see it there, you didn't get it.

By the way, choose autopay option and you will get $2 credit everymonth, so your payment will be $23 + tax /month.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@moengen10, you can followup with the moderator team via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.