cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 1 month for new activation

cathy75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone.   I am new to public mobile. I've received email promo on May 13th regarding free1 month for $25 plan or more. I've activated the new SIM card on May 14th & sign up using the same email address with $25 plan. 

Today, I just see on my credit card that I got charged $28.25.

How do I get the credit for 1 month free? I thought it is automatically done when I activate the number.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

cjlogie

Any credits, rewards, or offers always come in the next billing cycle after you have activated and paid for your chosen plan.

@cathy75 

A credit Equal to the plan cost you chose $(25) will show up in your account Before your plan renews 30 days after you started. This will cover your first renewal. You may also have credits of $10 show up if you used a referral code to activate and $2 if you set up autopay to a credit card. This should become $4 for your first renewal only as the extra $2 is to reimburse you for setting up Autopay on your very first payment.

AE_Collector

cathy75

Thank you.I didn't know about that and I am glad you confirm.

@cathy75 wrote:

Hello everyone.   I am new to public mobile. I've received email promo on May 13th regarding free1 month for $25 plan or more. I've activated the new SIM card on May 14th & sign up using the same email address with $25 plan. 

Today, I just see on my credit card that I got charged $28.25.

How do I get the credit for 1 month free? I thought it is automatically done when I activate the number.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Your second set of 30 days will be free. Sorry, but you need to pay full price for your first 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.