cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

kk3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What does this mean??

I tried to send an email to reset my password and this error came up.

Please help, I'm unable to sign into my account.

9 REPLIES 9

@kk3  If you can't dial 611 the your account has been terminated. What happens when you call you number from another phone. Does somebody answer? If yes, then you could be the victim of sim jacking.

If that is the case you need to notify your banks and credit cards and also submit a ticket to PM ASAP put Urgent SIM jacked in the heading.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kk3 wrote:

I bought the phone new, and yes I believe I can access my bank accounts and credit cards. 

It may just be that you tried too many times and it disabled your account. Maybe wait another while. Maybe clear cache/site cookies or try a different browser or use incognito/privacy mode.

But I would want to remove the words "I believe" from your sentence. Just to make sure.

kk3

I bought the phone new, and yes I believe I can access my bank accounts and credit cards. 

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Better contact moderator by clicking "?" at right bottom corner.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kk3 wrote:

It's been all day today without service, I'm assuming it went off some time last night?

And no, I don't have another phone.

Before we get alarmed...did you buy the phone new or used somewhere?

Tending towards alarmed...can you access your credit cards and bank accounts and is everything still as you expect it?

kk3

It's been all day today without service, I'm assuming it went off some time last night?

And no, I don't have another phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kk3 wrote:

I tried dialing 611, the call wouldn't go through. All I'm currently trying to do is log in to my account, but first I have to change the password, but it won't let me due to this error.

I'm trying to login to my account because I cannot send messages or make calls anymore using my phone number, I have an apple phone and whenever I go to Messages settings and click on my number, it says 'Waiting for activation..." So I figured I'd have to login here to figure that out.

Hmm. How long have you not had service?

If you have another phone can you try the SIM in that phone?

If you have another phone can you call 18554public and see if you can access your account.

kk3

I tried dialing 611, the call wouldn't go through. All I'm currently trying to do is log in to my account, but first I have to change the password, but it won't let me due to this error.

I'm trying to login to my account because I cannot send messages or make calls anymore using my phone number, I have an apple phone and whenever I go to Messages settings and click on my number, it says 'Waiting for activation..." So I figured I'd have to login here to figure that out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kk3 wrote:

What does this mean??

I tried to send an email to reset my password and this error came up.

Please help, I'm unable to sign into my account.

What happens when you dial 611? Do you get a message saying your balance and next payment? Or does it go straight to asking for money? Or does it work?

What are wanting to do in your account? Maybe the 611 service can deal with it in the meantime.

Need Help? Let's chat.